We wish to offer a prompt, fair evaluation to those seeking our D.U.I. services. All people deserve respectful and honorable treatment regardless of circumstances surrounding the offense or financial situation. Evaluation will be thorough and objective, at the same time respecting the points of view, culture and attitudes of the service seeker.
Our risk reduction education is designed to be informative, have personal impact and to help students to understand basic principles associated with areas of law, driving risk and substance use and abuse. Material is designed to be presented in a clear, understandable fashion.
- We are Accessible and Affordable.
- We treat each person with the dignity and respect that they deserve…we understand.
- We are a full service program that can provide evaluation, education and treatment. We’re licensed and experienced and here to help.
Groups are designed to be high impact and change oriented.
Our services include:
- Secretary of State evaluations
- Investigative evaluations
- Current D.U.I. evaluations
- Court evaluations
- Update evaluations
- Risk Reduction Education
- Intervention for moderate risk
- Significant Risk Program
- High Risk Program
- Individual counseling
- Family/marital counseling